Solutions for Movement
Physio is available at CrossFit Sydney Tuesday’s, Friday’s and Saturday mornings.
$105 (1 hour)
$85 (45 minutes)
$85 (45 minutes) / $70 (half hour)
Private health care rebates available. Receipts will be emailed to you to claim a rebate.
Don’t forget stretch/mobility on Saturdays at 10am & 10.30am to get more out of your training.
Check Facebook weekly to confirm the class is running.
Individual stretch sessions are available on request.
Physic Strength and Conditioning is a system that integrates
- Physiotherapy assessment using the Integrated Systems Model (ISM), a whole body approach, for prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- Exercise rehabilitation using isolation and compound whole body movements with a focus on learning efficient movement patterns for life
- Exercise progression using effective strength and conditioning, giving you the freedom to explore new movement opportunities, sporting and outdoor pursuits
Liz uses the ISM model to provide musculoskeletal assessment and treatment for a range of musculoskeletal injuries including:
- Cervicogenic headaches & neck injuries (e.g. whip lash, disc injuries, nerve injuries)
- Thoracic pain (including rib dysfunction, scoliosis correction)
- back & pelvic pain (e.g. sacroiliac joint dysfunction, facet pain, disc injuries)
- Upper & lower limb musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction (including muscle, tendon, ligament & joint injuries, referred pain)
- Lumbopelvic, hip and thoracic instability
- Postural education
- Post-surgical rehabilitation